Sunday, December 7, 2008 Posted by Aromalite  

I just recently learned about ArtFire, and I think I may be in love... For those of you who don't know what ArtFire is, let me enlighten you! ArtFire is an online marketplace to sell handmade goods. It's similar to Etsy, but there are no transaction fees or listing fees EVER!

Listing items is a breeze too - it's all done on ONE page and you can upload up to 10 pictures at once. Like I said, there are no listing fees at all. When someone purchases from you, there are no transaction fees. But how do they make any money? There is a monthly fee to have a shop on ArtFire. The normal rate is going to be $20/month, but for the first 5,000 accounts the fee is only (get this!) $7/month! That's less than $.23 a day!! How cool is that???

Click here to check out ArtFire and to set up your account today, for only $7!

1 comment

Michelle said...

you have been tagged.. check out my blog to see what I mean :)

 
Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz